Friday, July 11, 2008

Emotions

I am feeling very alone right now. I am struggling mentally. I feel like I am either really irriated all the time or I am crying. Not much in between. I have started going to Al-Anon again in addition to my psych appts and therapy appts. The meds still aren't working. I've been on several different things now and I am now trying Tegratol and Abilify. Not working so far.

The other problem is work is still so stressful. I never know if we will actually make payroll by some act of God each time. It's very scary. I think that is really not helping the situation. I have resume's out there and one for a job that my neighbor works for that I really want. It would be less pay and less responsibility but would give me the chance to get into a company that is well established and doesn't have the threat of folding. The kind of job security may mend me completely! ha ha.

Anyway, if anyone actually reads this, have a great weekend.

No comments: